Present your full company profile to potential business partners. Click MY COMPANY PROFILE under your profile account, then you will be continued to your corporate page.
Before you begin to create your company profile, first compile the following pictures or information:
- Company Logo | Technical specifications: recommended minimum size 300 x 300 px, format: jgp or png, max. file size: 3 MB
- Company Description | Text and Images | Technical specifications images: recommended minimum size 970 x 546 px, format: jgp or png, max. file size: 3 MB of the single file
- Address indication with pin view: Check the position of the pin on the map, if this is wrong, you can move the position after clicking edit and then save
- Contact Person
- Information about Technologies, Materials, Industries and Certifications can be easily inserted via the dropdown selection list
- Basic data on the individual machines, such as manufacturer, machine name, controller, technologies, number of machines can be simply inserted via the drop-down selection list
- Details about each machine, such as diameter, turning length, travel, rotational speed, power, spindle alignment, number of axes, etc., can be easily inserted via the drop-down selection list
- Workload: Provide potential customers capacity information regarding your machine, if its available or not. If you click on OCCUPIED, you will get a calendar function in which you can precisely mark on what date and time the machine will not be available.
- Short Description | Text and Images | Technical specifications: recommended minimum size 720 x 405 px, format: jgp or png, max. file size: 3 MB of single file
- Images | Technical specifications: recommended minimum size 800 x 500 px, format: jgp or png, max. file size: 3 MB of single file
- Videos | Here you can enter company videos via YouTube or Vimeo link
- Documents, such as brochures, certificates, etc. | Technical specifications: format: pdf, jpg or png, max. file size: 3 MB of the single file